Sunday, March 15, 2009

Trading Tip

I have recently received questions from several readers’ concerning technical advice on the best and cheapest way to trade financial markets, based on your best judgment after having read my constantly updated analysis.

A general reply that I now want to give is: I'm an economist, not a broker, so if you want the best possible advice in that aspect, then I'm not the one you should ask. But that doesn't mean that you can't find such information on my blog. If you are interested in that kind of information, look at the google-ads, you'll see that some of them do contain that kind of information. Similarly, the informedtrades.com ad appearing in every post contains relevant information for everyone serious about learning how to actually trade the markets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home